Friday, May 11, 2007

Palliative Care Fundraiser

BD took part in the Boundary Trails Health Center Palliative Care Fundraiser last night at the PW Enns Centennial Concert Hall in Winkler. The evening started off with performance from the Dingleberries, followed by none other than Elvis (aka Corny Rempel) as pictured below. Look closely...do you recognize his "bodyguards?" Yup, the members of Borderline Drive doubled as the "Memphis Mafia" last night. Quite hilarious, and totally unexpected!

BD ended off the evening with their set, and were joined on stage by Elvis for one tune.

Elvis and bluegrass. Who would've ever thought?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like it was a good time! Nice bodyguards-I bet you guys had a lot of fun!

Leah said...

I love the Memphis Maphia they
look even cooler than Elvis!
Could you email me some pics
of yours for yesterday?

Anonymous said...

Hey Borderline Drive!! Once in a while I google my name to see what people are saying about me and guess what. I found you! Thanks for your help with "security" and the privilege to sing a song with you. You're a class act. If you send me pics from the show I'll post them on my website. www.cornyentertainment.com

Thankyou...Thankyouverymuch!

valerie said...

I heard it was fantastic! My parents and bil & sil absolutely loved it all!